travis tritt
I wish someone would have the fund's to bring in a big name for a concert. I know it didn't go over very good when they tried it before but I think it was the wrong bands.
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
travis tritt
[img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]
I'll second that. you get your Country along with your Southern Rock!!!!!!!! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
who did they bring in the past?
I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.
i know they brought in allison kraus also they brought in confederate railroad also.
"Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself"...Ole Tob
Travis Tritt would be great!
when does it start?
It is not how big you are, it is how big you play.
tomorrow but the funny thing is that it runs from Saturday to Saturday except Monday and nothing is going on then
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
And they said getting the Tams was a real coup?-lol
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
I would like to see Big and Rich, travis tritt is good too.
Bookmarks